Boise is the capital city in U.S. state of Idaho. It is one of 62 cities in the state.
- Main article: Evaluation of Idaho city websites
This website was most recently evaluated on 23 September 2012
- Budgets are available and archived for three years 
- Agendas  are available and archived for three years.
- Meeting minutes  are available and archived for three years.
- Elected officials
- Mayor and city council are listed with names 
- Administrative officials
- Departments are listed 
- Building Permits and Zoning
- Building permits
- Zoning information are available on the website.
- Audits are posted and archived for three years 
- Bids and awarded contracts are available 
- Public Records
- Information on how to make a public records request is available, with records contact information 
- City of Boise grants the access of government records to public.
- City of Boise's bids and RFPs are posted.
- Information on audits are available.
- Elected Officials
- Email addresses are provided for some elected officials, but not all. Physical addresses and phone numbers are not provided.
- Administrative Officials
- Contact information is not listed for department heads.
- No recent tax information is available