Edmonson County, Kentucky
- Main article: Evaluation of Kentucky county websites
This website was reviewed on December 12, 2011.
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information in department pages.
- Meeting schedules are posted.
- A search for "open records" gives a first result of a state page with thorough information on the Kentucky Open Records Act and how to make public records requests.
- Fiscal court members are not listed.
- The budget is not provided.
- Information is not available on building permits and zoning, and local taxes.
- County audits and contracts are not online.
- The website does not disclose if the county belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- ↑ Edmonson County "Elected Officials," Accessed December 12, 2011
- ↑ Kentucky.gov "Search," Accessed December 11, 2011
- ↑ Edmonson County "Fiscal Court," Accessed December 12, 2011
State of Kentucky
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations | Freedom Kentucky |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |