Elbert County, Georgia
Evaluation of website
- Main article: Evaluation of Georgia county websites
- The Commissioners are listed, but no contact information is provided.
- Contact information for the Administrators is provided.
- Tax information is available.
- A building permit contact is provided, and the tax assessors office also deals with building permit information.   Besides this, there is no information on building permits or zoning.
- There is no information about requesting public records.
- The county does not disclose whether it belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- There is no information on the budget, meetings, audits, or contracts.
- Elbert County website
- Elbert County on E-Reference
- Elbert County Chamber of Commerce
- Elbert County on Georgia.gov
- Elbert County on Epodunk
State of Georgia
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |