Hamilton County, Kansas
- Main article: Evaluation of Kansas county websites
This website was reviewed on December 5, 2011.
- County commissioners are listed.
- Meeting minutes are posted.
- Taxes are payable online.
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information within each department page.
- Contact information is not available for commissioners.
- Budgets and audits are not posted.
- Building permits and zoning are not available.
- Bid and contracts are not available.
- Information is not available on Taxpayer-funded lobbying.
- No information or contacts are provided for public records requests.
- Tax rates are not posted.
N. Main St.
Syracuse, KS 67878
Phone: (620) 384-5629
- Hamilton County official website
- Hamilton County Information
- Hamilton County Genealogy
- Hamilton County Free Public Records Directory
- Hamilton County on Epodunk
- ↑ Hamilton County "Commissioners," Accessed December 5, 2011
- ↑ Hamilton County "Minutes," Accessed December 5, 2011
- ↑ Hamilton County "Treasurer," Accessed December 5, 2011
State of Kansas
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |