Juniata County is one of 67 counties in Pennsylvania. Juniata County, located in central Pennsylvania, has an estimated population of 22,821. Mifflintown is the county seat.
- Main article: Evaluation of Pennsylvania county websites
- Budget is published.
- Public records policy and request form are accessible.
- Commissioners are listed with contact information.
- Meeting schedule and minutes are posted.
- Tax rates and info posted.
- Administrative officials listed with contact information under respective departments.
- Does not provide information on audits, contracts, and lobbying.