Oakland County, Michigan.
- Main article: Evaluation of Michigan city websites
- Contact information for elected officials is available. Emails can be sent to the board as a whole, or each individual member. 
- Contact information for administration officials is available. 
- Recent and proposed budget information is available. 
- Audit information is available. 
- Meeting minutes and agendas are available. 
- Local income tax information is available. 
- Information on making public records request is available on the city Web site. 
- Information on current vendor contracts is not available, although forms to become a vendor to the city are. 
- No information on city lobbying expenses available on the Web site.
- Information on city zoning ordinances is not available, although building permit applications are.