Seminole County, Georgia
Evaluation of website
- Main article: Evaluation of Georgia county websites
- The names and contact information for all county commissioners are provided.
- County commissioner meeting schedules and minutes are provided. 
- Information on building permits and zoning is provided.   
- A Partial Budget is published.
- The names and contact information for all administrative officials are provided.
- The complete budget is not published.
- City Council meeting agendas are not available.
- There is no information on public records, audits, contracts, taxes, and lobbying.
- Seminole County Government Website
- Seminole County on E-Reference
- Donalsonville / Seminole County Chamber of Commerce
- Seminole County School Board
- Seminole County on Georgia.gov
- Seminole County Free Public Records Directory
- Seminole County on Epodunk
State of Georgia
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |