You can learn how to contribute information to Sunshine Review here. However, for more complicated editing or if you have a question about editing that hasn't been spelled out with complete clarity, please join the Wednesday webinars.
How do I join a webinar?
- First, request an invitation to join the webinar by sending an email to: kristinpedia(at)sunshinereview.org. Say which Wednesday you'd like to be invited to.
- You will then receive an e-mail with the sign-in information and your password.
- A few minutes before the scheduled start of the webinar you're registered for, you:
- Go to the URL indicated in the invitation e-mail you've received;
- Dial the phone number indicated in the invitation e-mail you've received.
OR you can just click on the below links.
- Since the creation of our Video tutorials we now run these when there are requests. Webinars will still occur on Wednesday's at 1 pm CST, and if you'd like to attend please e-mail Kristinpedia at email@example.com.
What happens during a webinar?
During the webinar:
- You'll be on a telephone conference call where you can hear the instructor, and verbally ask any questions you have.
- Meanwhile, you'll be looking at your computer screen after logging into the webinar's URL.
- What you'll see on your computer screen is a live screenshot of what is happening on the instructor's computer screen.
- This enables you to see exactly what the instructor is doing on his or her computer, as he or she talks about the editing steps you'll be looking at.