Vanderburgh County, Indiana
- Budget is available.
- Commissioners are listed with contact information and meeting dates.
- Meetings are streamed live online in audio and video formats.
- Council meetings are posted, along with minutes.
- Lots of information on property tax billing. Taxes can be paid online.
- Zoning information is provided.
- Information on permits is posted, but not permits themselves.
- County audits and contracts are not online.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.
In 2008, Vanderburgh County reported $80,000 spent on lobbying. 
- Vanderburgh County official website
- Vanderburgh Count Recorder's website
- Vanderburgh County Stats
- Vanderburgh County on Epodunk
- Vanderburgh County Courts